Flip Flops

Quilting Possibilities

Quilting Possibilities
Our latest wool bundle - Sunflowers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Let's Start The New Year Off Right!

Happy New Year!  Let's announce some winners to get 2011 going!


Winner of the book is Tammie!  Email me your address and I'll mail your book out next week.


$50 QP Credit for the Empty Bolt Drawings from the Snowflake Sale - 
Tues - L Nauman
Wed - no empties!
Thurs - no empties!
Fri - Barb Z
Sat - closed
Sun - hasn't happened yet!


$20 QP Credit for No Bag Drawing at the shop - L. Pheney


Congratulations everyone!  


What are your resolutions for 2011?  I've always been very good about setting goals for the business but horrible about setting personal goals.  I'd give it a wild thought around New Year's and then completely ignore it after that.  This year will be health - my health.  It's time to go for those standard medical tests I've put off, time to YES, LOSE SOME WEIGHT, time to actually make and stick with a plan about and for ME.  I'm keeping it simple - one big ME thing a month.


We'll see how it goes!  How about you?


Till next time.

No comments: