Flip Flops

Quilting Possibilities

Quilting Possibilities
Our latest wool bundle - Sunflowers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1st!

Let the count down begin!  The passing of time quickens everyday it gets closer to Christmas.  I feel like I should get that Hallmark ornament that counts down the days, hours, minutes and seconds till Christmas Day.  I haven't shopped hardly at all, my kids haven't given me their wish lists and Sir Nathan doesn't need a thing.  Hmmm, that sounds grinchy doesn't it?

I have been working on the schedule for the shop and the calendar is pretty much set through the end of March. Fern and Lori are going to put some classes in there but my part is done.  Phew!  Here's a few things we have going on in December.


December 10, 11 & 12th is PIN IT TO A GUY weekend!  Pin your wish list to your guy/child/friend and send them to QP to shop!  Free gift wrapping for them this weekend!












Twelve Days of Christmas   Celebration! 
Each day we are open from the 7th to the 19th, we''ll be running a special deal on SOMETHING!  You''ll need to check our Facebook page or click the Santa on the front page of our website - the same one you see to the left.   We can ship your purchases or hold them in the shop until the 19th for one pickup or shipment!  Just let us know when you order.  Everyday will be a surprise deal - we don''t even know what we''re going to do yet but we know it will be great! 

We'll also have a display of pre-wrapped gifts going up soon too!

Don't forget to fill out your wish list when you're in the shop.  We keep it in the computer and then when your gift wanting relatives or friends come in, we look and see what exactly is your heart's desire!  

So it seems like I have the shop covered, I guess I'd better get going on the home stuff!

Till next time.

No comments: