Flip Flops

Quilting Possibilities

Quilting Possibilities
Our latest wool bundle - Sunflowers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hello from St. Louis!

Jim and I are at the base of the arch, literally across the street, for Baby Lock Tech, the dealer's convention.  We're taking classes to learn new products and new techniques, seeing old friends and making some new ones. 

Going to a convention is not all fun, days are long - classes from 8:30 to 5:30 - and they're trying to jam quite a bit of information into your head in a short amount of time.  What I enjoy most is networking with other dealers - finding out how they do something, or getting an idea for a new twist on something you're already doing.  Sometimes you think they're crazy, and sometimes they probably think I am!

I've found ideas for new classes, a good idea for a new event, set up a two tentative dates for a national teacher & magazine editor to come, and had a host of ideas that I hope I remember by the time I get home!

I'd post pictures but the camera and the computer are not currently speaking to each other (computers were supposed to simplify our lives????- so the pictures will have to wait till Thursday.  I'm on Nathan duty and for all that I have planned while he naps - he's going to be sleeping all day!

I'll post pictures Thurs or Friday.

Till next time.

No comments: