Flip Flops

Quilting Possibilities

Quilting Possibilities
Our latest wool bundle - Sunflowers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

More pictures from Baby Lock Tech




Needless to say, the arch is huge! This is me at the northern base.








Inside the hotel were all of these gorgeous displays. I see a Crazy Quilt Halloween pillow in my future!


















I immediately thought of our Judy when I saw this cookbook cover. It's from the Domestic Goddess Amazing Designs collection.








Simple funky pillows made an eye catching display with embroidery, couching & ruffles.












I love this fish quilt!






A close up of the new sergers. Push the lever from serging to threading, turn the hand wheel till it clicks, put the looper threads in the threading ports & push the button - all loopers thread at the same time!










Miss N from the Sashiko machine factory in Japan demonstrated for us while Missy translated. I don't know who made the jacket, but it was gorgeous with the Sashiko stitching in the ditch.




















Jim took a Jewel class and this was the view out the classroom window. I wouldn't have gotten anything done, I'd have been looking out the window at the people and the river the whole time. Talk about distracting!



















A good time was had by all at Baby Lock Tech. Thank you to all of the staff at Tacony & Baby Lock for treating the dealers like kings and queens for our time there. It was hard to come home to no 10 am chocolate breaks & no 3pm ice cream breaks!

Watch the shop email as all the new products start to arrive!

No comments: